NHS Scarborough and Ryedale Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is the local leader of the NHS.
Our work is driven by local GPs and other healthcare professionals and we are responsible for planning and buying the vast majority of health services you may access.
May bank holidays (1 May and 29 May) - important information
If you are taking prescription medication, please make sure you have enough to see you through the upcoming bank holiday weekends.
If your GP practice is closed and you need urgent health care, dial 111. It's a free, NHS number and, if appropriate, an appointment can be made on your behalf at an urgent care centre in our area (one is based at Scarborough Hospital, the other is at Malton Hospital).
There may also be times over the bank holiday weekends when your normal pharmacy is closed and you may wish to vist another pharmacy instead. Click here for a comprehensive list of pharmacy opening times over the long weekends.
- May bank holidays - Pharmacy Care and Community Pharmacy opening times
- Commissioning Integrated Community Services
- Help improve local patient transport services
- Out of Hospital Care proposals - get involved
- The CCG's vision for digital health: Local Digital Roadmap
- Mazars LLP to provide external audit services
- Help reduce medicine waste
- Humber, Coast & Vale Sustainability & Transformation Plan (STP)
- Ambition for Health: A Five-Year Vision for transforming local health and social care services
- Tips for supporting someone with dementia
- Local support to help you stop smoking
- Right care, first time
- Claiming patient transport costs
- Join our virtual engagement network 'The Loop'
- Meet our Governing Body
- See our plans for the future