NHS Scarborough and Ryedale Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is the local leader of the NHS. The work we do is driven by local GPs and other healthcare professionals. Together, we are responsible for planning and buying the vast majority of health services you may access.
The CCG also promotes Public Health England campaigns aimed at improving the health and wellbeing of our population. The most recent campaign focuses on the use of antibiotics, which are ineffective against many common winter illnesses, including flu.
- Local Transformation Plan for Children and Young People's Emotional and Mental Health - refresh
- Commissioning Integrated Community Services
- The CCG's vision for digital health: Local Digital Roadmap
- GP Online Services - your health at your fingertips
- Mazars LLP to provide external audit services
- Help reduce medicine waste
- Humber, Coast & Vale Sustainability & Transformation Partnership (STP)
- Ambition for Health: A Five-Year Vision for transforming local health and social care services
- Tips for supporting someone with dementia
- Local support to help you stop smoking
- Right care, first time
- Claiming patient transport costs
- Join our virtual engagement network 'The Loop'
- Meet our Governing Body