NHS Scarborough and Ryedale Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is the local leader of the NHS.
Our work is driven by local GPs and other healthcare professionals and we are responsible for planning and buying the vast majority of health services you may access.
- Your local Stop Smoking Service has trained advisers on hand to support you @nhssmokefree #NoSmokingDay #11March
- In the UK, about 1 in 8 men will get prostate cancer at some point in their live #prostatecancer @ProstateUK
- Flu isn't a bad cold. Flu is caused by a different group of viruses. Symptoms tend to be more severe & last longer #winterhealth
- Every year millions of us visit our GP with minor health problems that our local pharmacist could solve http://t.co/r36h0pWaBa #winterhealth
- If you have problems urinating, it could be a sign of a prostate problem; http://t.co/66McZhws90 @ProstateUK http://t.co/vNhnV2Ma2K