NHS Scarborough and Ryedale Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is the local leader of the NHS.
Our work is driven by local GPs and other healthcare professionals and we are responsible for planning and buying the vast majority of health services you may access.
- Commissioning Integrated Community Services
- Help improve local patient transport services
- Out of Hospital Care proposals - get involved
- The CCG's vision for digital health: Local Digital Roadmap
- Mazars LLP to provide external audit services
- Help reduce medicine waste
- Humber, Coast & Vale Sustainability & Transformation Plan (STP)
- Ambition for Health: A Five-Year Vision for transforming local health and social care services
- Tips for supporting someone with dementia
- Local support to help you stop smoking
- Right care, first time
- Claiming patient transport costs
- Join our virtual engagement network 'The Loop'
- Meet our Governing Body
- See our plans for the future