NHS Scarborough and Ryedale Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is the local leader of the NHS.
Our work is driven by local GPs and other healthcare professionals and we are responsible for planning and buying the vast majority of health services you may access.
Important information - August bank holiday
Click here for further information about GP access and pharmacy opening times over the August Bank Holiday period
- August bank holiday - important information
- Commissioning Integrated Community Services
- The CCG's vision for digital health: Local Digital Roadmap
- GP Online Services - your health at your fingertips
- Mazars LLP to provide external audit services
- Help reduce medicine waste
- Humber, Coast & Vale Sustainability & Transformation Partnership (STP)
- Ambition for Health: A Five-Year Vision for transforming local health and social care services
- Tips for supporting someone with dementia
- Local support to help you stop smoking
- Right care, first time
- Claiming patient transport costs
- Join our virtual engagement network 'The Loop'
- Meet our Governing Body