NHS Scarborough and Ryedale Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is the local leader of the NHS.
Our work is driven by local GPs and other healthcare professionals and we are responsible for planning and buying the vast majority of health services you may access.
- People who do regular #exercise have up to a 50% lower risk of type 2 diabetes #livewell @nhschoices
- Are you doing enough #exercise for your age? Find out here; http://t.co/ngsW37dDJS
- #Dementia can also affect the way people think, speak, perceive things, feel and behave #DAW2015 @AlzSocYorkshire
- For under 5’s activity of any intensity should be encouraged, light activity & more energetic physical activity http://t.co/2O0jmmuUk7
- Do you want to increase your fitness? Why not get started with the Couch to 5K running plan; http://t.co/5qZnoGC9av